EDP-JUNIORS PROGRAM (3-5 YEARS)
EARLY DEVELOPMENT-JUNIORS PROGRAM (3-5 YEARS)
The Corpus Christi FC Academy- Early Development- Juniors Program teaches the fundamentals of soccer using a fun and energetic curriculum that has been tailored to work with 3-6-year old’s. Our curriculum also facilitates the development of motor and coordination skills. All sessions are held in a fun and positive environment, where players are encouraged to play with a smile on their face.
- Program: 9-13 weeks per season Fall/Summer/Spring
- Session Length: 3-6 yr. old’s 45-60 minute session
- Attire: CCFC training shirt.
- CCFC Uniforms are Optional
- Curriculum: Specialized Curriculum
Why Corpus Christi FC Academy-EDP Juniors?
- Fun Introduction to Soccer,
- Professional Staff trained to work these specific age groups
- Age appropriate curriculum deigned to develop key motor and coordination skills
- Convenient locations for Players and Parents.
- Fun, safe and energetic environment
For more information on Corpus Christi FC Academy-EDP Juniors Program contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org